Westinghouse - 7800000
Designed especially for patios, verandahs, and gazebos, the Westinghouse Brentford 52-inch ceiling fan brings indoor comfort outdoors. The Brentford features a 153-millimeter by 17-millimeter silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Indoor/outdoor ceiling fan is wet location approved. Includes a 3/4-inch by 4-inch (D x L) down rod, 54-inch lead wire and 3 Torpedo 40-watt incandescent light bulbs. Remote control adaptable. Product reference number 78000.
|Online Product ID:
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Aged walnut finish, 5 dark cherry with shaded edge/walnut blades
- For rooms up to 360 square feet (18 by 20 feet), Wet location approved for patios, verandahs, and gazebos
- Airflow: 5,062 CFM; Energy Usage: 55 W without lights; Airflow Efficiency: 92 CFM/W
- Includes 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod and 54 in. lead wire, 3 Torpedo 40-watt incandescent light bulbs
- Lifetime motor warranty and 2-year warranty on all other parts
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
7800000 - Westinghouse
Central Plumbing & Electric Supply is proud to present this aged walnut finished ceiling fan, by Westinghouse. The 7800000 is made from premium materials, this Ceiling Fan offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Westinghouse's decorative Brentford Collection, so make sure to check out other rustic,country fixtures to accessorize your room.
For over 125 years, people all over the world have trusted Westinghouse to provide high quality, reliable products for their homes and businesses. We’re continuing that tradition today with our extensive assortment of light bulbs, lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, and accessories.