American Lighting - AL-2PIR-WH - 2-Head, White, 100-240V, PIR Motion Sensor Flood, 3000K, cULus Rated
Originally $305.70 - Save 34%
Questions about American Lighting - AL-2PIR-WH
The lighting & plumbing professionals at Central Plumbing & Electric Supply are available to assist you with your selection of American Lighting products.
American Lighting - AL-2PIR-WH
Built-in PIR sensor watches for motion in a 270º field of view, securing side yards, alleys, and any residential area where safety lighting is needed. Coming soon in three styles and two finishes
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Line voltage with integrated PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor which detects motion in a 270º field of view
- 3000K SMD LEDs with 84 CRI last up to 50,000 hours, eliminating the hassle of routine lamp replacements
- Save up to 60% compared to halogen PAR security lights
- Die-cast aluminum housing with durable painted finish
- Sturdy tempered glass lens and heavy dity plastic sensor body and lens
- Includes mounting bracket with ground wire terminal for secure wall mount installation
AL-2PIR-WH - American Lighting
Central Plumbing & Electric Supply is proud to present this white finished outdoor light, by American Lighting. The AL-2PIR-WH is made from premium materials, this Outdoor Light offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Lighting's decorative Security Floods Collection Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Founded in 1989, American Lighting, Inc. manufactures a wide range of lighting solutions for your residential, commercial and specialty lighting needs. We pride ourselves in being a lighting solutions provider by offering our customers a broad line of innovative and high quality lighting products. Continued innovation is a core strategic initiative at American Lighting, and we are committed to developing new products by utilizing the latest lighting technologies and designs. We pledge to deliver superior customer service by employing and training a team of highly experienced lighting professionals.
American Lighting Warranty