American Lighting - AL-RAD-SW-DB - SINGLE SWIVEL, DK BRONZE 120-150V FLOOD, 3000K, ETL WET
Questions about American Lighting - AL-RAD-SW-DB
The lighting & plumbing professionals at Central Plumbing & Electric Supply are available to assist you with your selection of American Lighting products.
American Lighting - AL-RAD-SW-DB
Compact area light with a locking swivel head lights up exterior corridors, landings, back alleys, garages, eves and side yards. Warm White LEDs are ideal for light residential use.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Smaller scale fixture design for residential use
- 2835 SMD LEDs use only 6 watts and emit up to 465 lumens
- Long life LEDs last longer than halogen floods, saving in maintenance costs and eliminating up to 20 lamp replacements
- Die-cast aluminum body with internal 120V driver
- Gasketed construction is suitable for wet location use
- Aluminum body aids in heat dissipation
- Clear polycarbonate lens is durable and highly light transmissive
- Locking swivel arm with heavy duty thumb screw secures fixture setting and prevents threads from becoming stripped
AL-RAD-SW-DB - American Lighting
Central Plumbing & Electric Supply is proud to present this dark bronze finished outdoor light, by American Lighting. The AL-RAD-SW-DB is made from premium materials, this Outdoor Light offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of American Lighting's decorative Security Floods Collection Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Founded in 1989, American Lighting, Inc. manufactures a wide range of lighting solutions for your residential, commercial and specialty lighting needs. We pride ourselves in being a lighting solutions provider by offering our customers a broad line of innovative and high quality lighting products. Continued innovation is a core strategic initiative at American Lighting, and we are committed to developing new products by utilizing the latest lighting technologies and designs. We pledge to deliver superior customer service by employing and training a team of highly experienced lighting professionals.
American Lighting Warranty