Kohler - 5172-96 - San Souci™ Ch 1-Pc Eb, 128 Toilet
Originally $1,037.40 - Save 25%
Questions about Kohler - 5172-96
The lighting & plumbing professionals at Central Plumbing & Electric Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 5172-96
The San Souci one-piece toilet offers a sleek, contemporary design with a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfortable use. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Compact elongated bowl offers added comfort while occupying the same space as a round-front bowl.
- Low-profile design.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps(R) facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Includes K-4008 Reveal(R) Quiet-Close(TM) with Grip-Tight seat.
- Standard left-hand trip lever included.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
5172-96 - Kohler
Central Plumbing & Electric Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 5172-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative San Souci Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.