Tech Lighting - 700FJRMBCS
The contemporary cylindrical design of the Rombo pendant by Tech Lighting features a ribbed silver and gold transparent leaf shade overlay with an inner sugared glass diffuser making for an outwardly dramatic visual effect. The Rombo is available in four sizes making it ideal for a wide range of lighting applications such as kitchen island task lighting, hallway lighting and a wide range of hospitality lighting applications. The Rombo is available with or without LED lamping. All lamping options are fully dimmable to create the desired ambiance in your special space using a low-voltage ELV or Triac dimmer.
|Online Product ID:
||L:9.4"x W:9.4"x H:18" 8 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Contemporary and on-trend cylindrical design with solid leaf outer shade
- Clear shade with eye alluring linear details
- Compatible with a medium base A19 LED lamp
- Fully dimmable with most electronic dimmers to create the desired ambiance in your special space
- Ideal for kitchen island task lighting, hallway lighting and dining room lighting
- 5 year warranty with no lamping option. 5 year warranty with LED lamping option, visit techlighting.com for more warranty details
- Includes low-voltage, 35 watt, 525 gross lumens, halogen bi-pin lamp or 8 watt, 500 gross lumen, 3000K, replaceable SORAA LED Module. Dimmable with low-voltage electronic or magnetic dimmer (base on transformer). Ships with 6 feet of field cutable cable.
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
700FJRMBCS - Tech Lighting
Central Plumbing & Electric Supply is proud to present this satin nickel finished pendant, by Tech Lighting. The 700FJRMBCS is made from premium materials, this Pendant offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Tech Lighting's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Known for its sophisticated, modern designs combined with the latest advancements in lighting technology and expert craftsmanship, Tech Lighting offers a wide variety of product categories such as low-voltage and line-voltage heads and pendants, wall sconces, ceiling fixtures, flush mounts, suspension pieces, bath bars, and LED undercabinet, display and cove lighting. Tech Lighting has been a premier choice of architects, specifiers, lighting designers, interior designers and homeowners since 1988.
Tech Lighting’s fixtures are individual works of art specially crafted by dedicated and talented artisans. The company’s designers find inspiration in their surroundings, such as in architecture, furniture and fashion. They also find inspiration in words such as “sophisticated,” “timeless” and “original.” Tech Lighting uses these words as guideposts to edit and refine until what’s left is a remarkable fixture to transform a space into something truly special.